We remind you that C!Print Madrid is a trade show reserved for professionals on compulsory registration
The organisation reserves the right to carry out a systematic verification of the nature of the professional activity of badge applicants.
Any badge request can be verified on the basis of the following documents:
– VAT Registration number.
– Public register of commerce.
– Any other document that can confirm the existence of your company.
Entry of minors
As this is an event that exhibits machinery and products that can be toxic, entry to the show is strictly prohibited for children under 18 years of age and animals. Minors over 16 years of age are admitted if they are professional visitors.
For university students and students
Our fair is an event reserved for professionals in the sector, but we have decided to allow regulated access for students and university students so that they have the opportunity to understand the reality of the market. Therefore, certain conditions must be met:
- Students must be over 16 years of age.
- They must be accompanied by a teacher if it is an entire class.
- All students and accompanying persons must register in advance using the online form on the website.
- Access to the tradeshow is limited to the last day of the event, Thursday, January 20th, for all students from 12:00 to 06:00 pm.
- Student delegations should be aware that this is a professional meeting and that our exhibitors are there first and foremost to work.