General Conditions of Use
These General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, “the General Conditions“) govern access to and use of the website accessible through the domain name https://salon-cprint.es/ and its sub-domains (hereinafter, “the Website“). Simple access to the Website confers the status of user of the same (hereinafter, “the User“). If the User does not agree with these General Terms and Conditions, he/she must immediately leave the Website without using it.
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User declares:
- That he/she has read, understands and accepts what is set out herein.
- That, in the event that he/she intends to contract any goods and/or services, he/she has sufficient capacity to do so.
- That, in the event of acting on behalf of a legal entity, he/she has sufficient and valid power of representation to do so.
That he/she is of legal age.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEBSITE
The following is general information about the Website:
Owner: SC6 Organización y comunicación, S.L. (hereinafter referred to by its trade name, “SC6“).
Registered office: Carretera de l’Hospitalet, 147, Edificio Roma, 3rd floor, 08940, Cornella de Llobregat (Barcelona).
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B66210717
Registration details: Registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Register, volume 44139, folio 107, page B447831.
Director : Nathalie Curvat
2. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Access to the Website is free of charge except for the cost of connection via the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the User.
3. RULES FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User undertakes to use the Website and all its content and services in accordance with the provisions of the law, morality, public order and these General Conditions, not using them to carry out illicit or criminal activities that infringe the rights of third parties and/or that infringe any applicable legal regulations.
The User undertakes to:
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature or that infringes human rights.
- Not to introduce or disseminate on the network data programmes (viruses and harmful software) likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third party users of the Internet network.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Not to transmit unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively conceived for this purpose.
- Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information.
- Not to impersonate other Users by using their registration codes for the different services and/or contents of the Website.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the Website or third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
- The User undertakes to hold SC6 harmless against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that it may be obliged to bear as a result of the User’s failure to comply with any of the aforementioned rules of use, and SC6 also reserves the right to request the appropriate compensation for damages.
4. CONTENTS AND SERVICES LINKED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
The Website may contain technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites“). In these cases, SC6 shall only be liable for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of their unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link to them with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she may notify SC6.
Under no circumstances shall the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalisation of agreements between SC6 and the managers or owners thereof, nor the recommendation or promotion of the Linked Sites and/or their content by SC6. Unless expressly stated otherwise on the Website, SC6 has no knowledge of the content and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, shall not be liable for any damages that these may cause to the User or any third party.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Website, which are understood to include, but not be limited to, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of SC6 or of third party licensors, and none of the exploitation rights recognised by current legislation on intellectual property in relation to the same may be understood to have been assigned to the User.
The trademarks, trade names and other distinctive signs published on the Website are the property of SC6 or of third party licensors and/or licensors, and no rights over them may be understood to have been assigned to the User.
6. COMPLAINTS, CLAIMS AND REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
The User may address their complaints, claims and/or requests for information to SC6, using any of the following methods:
By sending a letter to Carretera de l’Hospitalet, 147, Edificio Roma, 3rd floor, 08940, Cornella de Llobregat (Barcelona).
By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By calling +34 629 490 265 between 09:00 and 18:00 hours, Monday to Friday except public holidays.
SC6 has official complaint forms that the User may request.
7. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS OF CLAUSES
If any clause included in these General Terms and Conditions is declared totally or partially null and void or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness shall only affect said provision or the part of the same that is null and void or ineffective, and these General Terms and Conditions shall remain in force in all other respects and said provision shall be considered totally or partially as not included.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These General Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law.
In the event of a dispute, the User may choose to bring his or her claim before the Courts or Tribunals corresponding to his or her domicile.
9. ALTERNATIVE RESOLUTION OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
The User is informed of the existence of the European Union’s online dispute resolution platform, which can be accessed HERE.