CTCO – Promotional Garments and Gifts
After the success with the corners at the CTCO area at C!Print Madrid 2016, the exhibition will open proper stands for promotional garment and gift manufacturers, importers, and brands. During 3 opening days, you will discover all the potential of textile and branded goods as a complement of your activity.
C!Print is organised by the French team of CTCO: Make the best of our expertise in promotional goods visiting the CTCO area in Madrid !
The CTCO area presents:
- Over 46 exhibitors
- Promotional garments: communication textiles, corporate wear, fashion models, « green » collections
- Promotional gifts: electronic devices and high tech goodies, writing instruments, office, luggage, outdoor…
Why sould you visit the CTCO area ?
1. A great opportunity for you to increase your business
Promotional garments and gifts will help you diversifying your offer: you will then become a general services supplier for your clients in a place of trust for your communication strategy’s planning.
2. Consider promotional garments and gifts as part of a marketing strategy, completing existing communication tools as commercials, advertisement, leaflets, etc…
You will moreover be in the greatest place to make creative suggestions that concerns not only printings but also promotional goods. Why don’t you just use your sale skills – services oriented – and turn them into something priceless for your clients? Promotional goods are usually used as an important part of a marketing or multichannel communication strategy, to strengthen key messages.
3. Improve your clients’ fidelity by offering them a large range of services
By adding promotional goods to your global services offer, you will become most valuable: clients will go to you as the ideal supplier for their needs in printings and promotional goods. Suppliers currently try to offer the largest range of services possible to prevent their most faithful customers from going to the competition.
You will find promotional goods and garments brands
An exhibition of promotional goods organised with the most important brand importers and promotion products. There will also be an information counter where a team of experts will welcome visitors, answer their questions and put them in touch with promotional goods distributors.
Results of CTCO in C!Print Madrid 2016
6,945 visitors potentially interested:
– Promotional garments and gifts distributors: 12%
– Small format marking / Personalisation services: 21%
– Advertising agencies: 19%
– Promotional textile and product manufacturer: 4%
YOUR CONTACT TO EXHIBIT
Event Director, International Sales
+34 911 82 93 96 – email@example.com
Apartado de Correos 8040
08009 Barcelona – firstname.lastname@example.org